Christmas in September? Ok, I realize this may send some of you into a panic, but I got an email this morning that made me think I better get on it! McGee and Co released their Christmas merchandise, and if I’ve learned anything over the years, it’s that if I want something of theirs, especially holiday merchandise, I get it NOW…like as soon as it comes out. It inevitably sells out quickly every year and I’m left wishing I had been more on top of things.
This post contains affiliate links. Click HERE to read my full disclosure policy.
This year, I jumped on it. The email came through around 8:15am, and by 8:30 there was a box being packed with my name on it. 😉 I felt a little silly…not going to lie…I mean buying Christmas decor the week after labor day? Who does that? Well, then I went to Target…
About an hour ago I headed to Target to pick up a few Halloween decor items, and what to my wondering eyes should appear, an aisle FULL of yep, you guessed it…Christmas decor!! What? Suddenly, I feel less crazy about buying Christmas merchandise a little earlier today. lol!
So what did I get? I always love the Christmas ornaments they carry and their faux greens are top notch. Here are the ornaments and a few decor items that I picked out for this year.
Click on any image for more information about the product…
One of my favorite, favorite things that I am the most excited about is this darling garland!! If you are going to order some, make sure that you get enough! Last year I made the mistake of thinking that 3 strands of wood beads would be enough for my 7.5″ tree. Boy was I sad when I really could have used 4-5 strands and they were all sold out so I couldn’t get any more!
We have all heard (and I think seen on store shelves) that Covid supply shortages are a very real thing. This is my number one reason for shopping early and not waiting when I see something I have been wanting. Everywhere I go, I see sparsely stocked shelves and signage about supply shortages. Don’t get caught without something you had been hoping for this year. Keep in mind that if you want a new tree this year, this is the time to get one too. Here are my favorite Christmas trees that are available right now. The tree on the top right is the new tree I purchased last Christmas and I LOVE it!
Here’s a look at that tree from last year’s decor…
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
And if you’re looking for more Christmas ideas, check out our Christmas Design gallery here.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party