Every year I like to take Ash out for a little photo shoot on her birthday to capture her on that day, in that moment. These days and moments with them being little are SO fleeting, I like to freeze every moment that I possibly can! When I took her out shopping for her birthday last week, we picked out a few dresses. There are the cutest Easter dresses for girls out right now! I am such a sucker this time of year with all of the cute florals and spring fabrics. . I found this gorgeous white dress and this pretty peach dress with lace details at Nordstrom. I knew they would be the perfect dresses for her pictures, and for Easter weekend. Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot..
and just so you can see that I she doesn’t always cooperate… 😉 love this girl so much!!
I really debated on getting this dress for her too. I love the color and the ruffles. If you are on the hunt for cute Easter dresses for girls this week, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites. There are some great deals right now, and a lot of shops are offering free 2 day shipping to make sure that they get them to you in time for Easter festivities.
GapKids is having a 40% off sale AND free 2-day shipping (on orders over $75) right now with code FASTBUNNY. At Nordstrom you can always shop online and pick up your items in-store to make sure you have them in time. JCrew is offering an extra 30% off spring sale styles with code SPRINGSALE and Crew Cuts purchases always ship for free. And of course you can get the dresses from Amazon in just 2 days with your prime membership, plus then you can pick up all your Easter goodies at the same time and have them all delivered to your door. 😉 I need to order my dress and the bag I have been drooling over today too, to make sure it’s here on time. I just feel like Easter is SO early this year. Something about it being in March instead of April is throwing me off! 😉
Ok, I have to share a few more pictures just because I love the way these turned out so much!
We picked up the great Gladiators up at Target this week (they are having a BOGO 50% off shoe sale right now so run!) and I thought they were the perfect addition to that dress. If you are getting a pair for your girls, you might as well get the BOGO pair for yourself, right? Here are some of my faves…
That flower crown was a special delivery from PoseyPop for the birthday girl…isn’t it amazing?? She is so talented and I love having her right up the street!
I hope you have a wonderful day and get to enjoy a little shopping for some cute Easter dresses. 🙂 Are you aware of any great sales, or have you seen any cute dresses or shoes I need to know about? Leave a note in the comments or tag me on social media…I love a good deal!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party