Don’t worry, I didn’t forget the gift guide for the men! I just always have a harder time shopping for them, so it takes me a little longer to create the perfect gift guide for them. 😉 Does anyone else have a hard time finding the perfect gifts for men and boys? Oh man! I’ve rounded up a few of my go-to items on my list for the men in your life. How about this awesome watch ? It is SUPER nice and 30% off right now. A bit of a splurge, but something that will be passed down to the kiddos. I am in love with these cuff links. I think they are a fun way for guys to express themselves and show a little personality when wearing an otherwise non-descript suit or white button down. Speaking of a white button down...who doesn’t always need a new one? A nice new shirt is always a great staple to have under the tree, just like a new tie or two, and a few other oxford shirts. Jeans, shoes, and a backpack for a casual weekend date, and a nice jacket (this military jacket is SO good looking!), and dress shoes (I think this twist on a classic wingtip in a boot is too cool) round out the list. There are a few other fun things on the list…hopefully there is something here that will be perfect your guy.
Here are a few more fun things to choose from that will all be great for your guy…
Check out our other shopping posts and gift guides in our shop the post category for great ideas for everyone on your list this year.
*affiliate links used*
- Weekend Wishlist
- Best President’s Day Sale Picks
- Weekend Wishlist
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- The BEST Gifts for Teen & Tween Girls
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Teacher Gift Ideas : Gifts Teachers really want
- The Coolest Christmas Gifts for Teen and Tween Girls Under $50
- 7 Best Home Decor Boutiques In Orange County, CA
- London Weather : What to pack when visiting London in the Spring
- What to Wear: Kid’s Christmas Card Picture Outfits