Are you salivating yet? Well, you should be, because these will definitely be some of THE BEST tacos you will ever eat. My sweet friend Jen, of Carlsbad Cravings has a delicious (like lick your screen kind of delicious) recipe blog and it is one of my favorite go-tos when I am in need of something new and fun to add into my meal rotation. I made these Chili Lime Chicken Tacos last Sunday night and thank goodness I doubled the recipe. We ate these for THREE nights in a row becuase we loved them so much. This is coming from a family of notoriously picky left-over eaters. Needless to say, they are going on my favorites list so I wanted to share them here with you.
images via Carlsbad Cravings
Be sure to take the time to make the salsa and crema that she links with the chili lime chicken tacos. You will not be disappointed. 🙂
Just a warning, you will find yourself sifting through her site for WAY longer than you intend to once you head over there. Not only is her food incredible, but so is her story, so be sure to read all about this sweet, beautiful woman.
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out our recipe gallery.
Do you have a favorite entertaining tip or recipe to share? I’d love to hear about it! Let me know about it in the comments. You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Join Shana over at Society Sweets on Instagram too for mouthwatering posts of all her delicious treats. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Have a great day!
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe with Apples
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Halloween: My Favorite Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe with Whipped Cream Ghosts
- Sweets: Chocolate Ganache
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee