Are you salivating yet? Well, you should be, because these will definitely be some of THE BEST tacos you will ever eat. My sweet friend Jen, of Carlsbad Cravings has a delicious (like lick your screen kind of delicious) recipe blog and it is one of my favorite go-tos when I am in need of something new and fun to add into my meal rotation. I made these Chili Lime Chicken Tacos last Sunday night and thank goodness I doubled the recipe. We ate these for THREE nights in a row becuase we loved them so much. This is coming from a family of notoriously picky left-over eaters. Needless to say, they are going on my favorites list so I wanted to share them here with you.
images via Carlsbad Cravings
Be sure to take the time to make the salsa and crema that she links with the chili lime chicken tacos. You will not be disappointed. 🙂
Just a warning, you will find yourself sifting through her site for WAY longer than you intend to once you head over there. Not only is her food incredible, but so is her story, so be sure to read all about this sweet, beautiful woman.
If you are looking for more delicious recipes, be sure to check out our recipe gallery.
Do you have a favorite entertaining tip or recipe to share? I’d love to hear about it! Let me know about it in the comments. You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Join Shana over at Society Sweets on Instagram too for mouthwatering posts of all her delicious treats. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Have a great day!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Easy Green Halloween Party Punch: Monster Juice
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Amazing Pork Carnitas Tacos Recipe and Toppings
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Ice Cream Sundae Party Ideas : Ice Cream Party Food
- How To Decorate Easy Santa Face Christmas Cookies
- Nordstrom Cafe Tomato Basil Soup Recipe
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!
- Easy DIY Party Food: Donut Holes on a stick