Here’s a little something yummy you can make with the kids while they’re off school today. It’s easy and tastes as good as it looks! 🙂 Happy President’s Day!
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups fresh blueberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease one 8x8 inch pan.
- Cream together 3/4 cup sugar, butter, and egg.
- In a separate bowl mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir into sugar mixture, alternating with milk and sour cream. Stir in blueberries. Pour into greased 8x8 inch pan.
- To make topping: Combine white and brown sugars, 2/3 cup flour, cinnamon, and butter. Sprinkle over cake batter.
- Bake at 375 degree F (190 degrees C) for 25-30 minutes.
- The batter is REALLY thick so don't be surprised when you can't pour it into the pan. You will have to scoop it in and spread it around.
Have a great day!