A trip up the California coast is always a good idea, and when there is a cute boutique hotel like The Hotel Carmel to stop and relax at, it’s an even better idea. A mix of modern and cottage architecture, 27 guest rooms some with fireplaces, others with views of the hotel’s intimate courtyard. Relax on your balcony and enjoy the ocean breezes. My favorite spot? The cute little lobby living room where breakfast is served each morning. This quaint little place is going on my list of Destination Design locations that I need to visit!
What a fun and relaxing looking hotel. I am loving all of these hotel/motel conversions and renovations. It’s great to take something that is out dated and long in the tooth and make it new and current again. Carmel is a pretty little city with great shopping and dining, and I can’t wait to return! You can bring a little of the look of the Hotel Carmel home with you:
Looking for more Destination Design? Take a look at these great places:
Planning a vacation? Check out our travel gallery. Join me on facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for tons of entertaining, decorating and DIY ideas. Oh, and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss anything!
Do you have a hotel, restaurant, shop or some other destination you think I should check out for Destination Design? Let me know about it in the comments, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org I am always on the hunt!
Have a great day!
- The Best Place to Stay on Oahu : Halekulani Hotel
- Visit London at Christmas : Things to See & Do
- Arizona Biltmore Luxury Resort in Phoenix Weekend Getaway
- Visit Sleeping Beauty’s Castle : Neuschwanstein Castle Germany
- Hotels in London with Family Rooms : The Kensington Hotel London
- Bruges with Kids : Things to do in Belgium
- JW Marriott NYC and Other Amazing Luxury Hotels in Midtown NYC
- Visitor Oyster Cards : Tips for Getting Around London
- Family Hotels in Rome with Outdoor Pools : Rome Cavalieri Hotel
- Destination Design: The Goodland Kimpton Hotel, Goleta CA
- The Seattle Fremont Troll : Things to do in Seattle
- The Best View in Paris: The Arc De Triomphe