Happy Friday! And it’s about to get even happier! I popped into Anthropologie earlier this week and guess what? They have added a ton of new stuff to their sale section and it is all an additional 25% off right now. I picked up this top (love it over a tank with jeans) and this one . I’ve been waiting for it to go on sale since I first saw it show up in the store. I love the button detailing on the back and the pretty embroidery. I also grabbed this pull-over (to wear over another t) and this cute striped cardigan for when the weather starts to cool down a bit.
Pottery Barn is having their first ever ONE DAY premier event where you can shop exclusive savings and surprise deals across all of their brands. That includes PB Kids, PB Teen, Williams-Sonoma, West Elm. You also get free shipping on your ENTIRE PB order…which is awesome because those shipping fees can really add up! 🙂 That is TODAY (Friday) only, so shop early for the best deals.
I always stumble on such great inspiration over on Instagram. Here are some of my favorite finds this week:
I am on the hunt for some great wallpaper for Ashley’s bedroom and this one from Monika Hibbs’ nursery is just SO gorgeous!
I’m trying to convince her that it can be used for a tween room too, and not just a nursery. 😉 But, if you are lucky enough to get to create a nursery like this one, here are a few things to make it even easier to re-create:
You can find that chair (that I am completely in love with) here.
I’m probably in love with this space partially because that is one of my favorite coffee tables of all time, and I own that pillow over on the chair and that rug…not to mention my favorite color blue is making an appearance too. 😉 You can re-create this look here:
And finally in this week’s favorites, this outfit has me feeling all kinds of ready for fall. I love the idea of mixing white denim with great suede fall booties. It’s a great way to transition in-between seasons. I don’t know about you guys, but September and October are always the hottest months of the year around here, so it is kind of hard to see everyone else dressed in warm weather gear. This is a great look that I plan on using!
A few other things that I am loving this week: (click on any image for more info)
Love the cut-outs in these booties..another great transitional piece for summer to fall.
This lamp is on super sale for only $113. A total deal for such a great piece!
This side table is SO cool. I love all the space to style it with fun goodies.
This classic marble and brass side table is beautiful and also on sale.
If you want your house to smell divine as we head into fall, these candles are the BEST! Just beware…you will want to eat it. 😉
A cute and trendy bag for under $40? Sign me up!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I am off to spend some time relaxing with my favorite peeps for the next few days. Andy has a surprise day off of school, so we are going to take advantage! 🙂 Enjoy your time off!
*affiliate links used*
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party