Easter is just around the corner and that means it’s time for cute bunny crafts and candy! Here is a cute and relatively easy DIY to spruce up those peeps and make them even cuter than they already are. 😉
What you’ll need:
Chocolate Chips (I used milk chocolate)
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. You may need to add a bit of shortening to the chocolate to make it smoother and thinner so you can dip your peeps and get a smooth coat.
Place your peeps on popsicle sticks
Dip the peeps into the chocolate. You might find it helps to also use a spoon to spoon over melted chocolate, as well as the simple dip.
Place the chocolate covered peep on a piece of parchment paper in the fridge.
Once the chocolate has hardened, dip the tip of a marshmallow in the melted chocolate and stick it to the back of the chocolate covered peep. Stick the chocolate covered peep back on the parchment paper in the fridge marshmallow side up. Let the chocolate harden and adhere the marshmallow to the back of the peep.
Tie a bit of raffia ribbon around the lollipop stick and add it to a cute glittered bucket from the $1 at Target and you have a cute Easter treat.
Have fun creating!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?
2 thoughts on “Make these Easy Chocolate Covered Peeps with Marshmallow Tails”
I am in LOVE with this idea!!! I’m so going to make these for my nieces and nephews this Easter! Peeps are so yummy – so I can only imagine what chocolate covered peeps taste like! Love it! : )
Daily Dose of Design