Easter is just around the corner and that means it’s time for cute bunny crafts and candy! Here is a cute and relatively easy DIY to spruce up those peeps and make them even cuter than they already are. 😉
What you’ll need:
Chocolate Chips (I used milk chocolate)
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. You may need to add a bit of shortening to the chocolate to make it smoother and thinner so you can dip your peeps and get a smooth coat.
Place your peeps on popsicle sticks
Dip the peeps into the chocolate. You might find it helps to also use a spoon to spoon over melted chocolate, as well as the simple dip.
Place the chocolate covered peep on a piece of parchment paper in the fridge.
Once the chocolate has hardened, dip the tip of a marshmallow in the melted chocolate and stick it to the back of the chocolate covered peep. Stick the chocolate covered peep back on the parchment paper in the fridge marshmallow side up. Let the chocolate harden and adhere the marshmallow to the back of the peep.
Tie a bit of raffia ribbon around the lollipop stick and add it to a cute glittered bucket from the $1 at Target and you have a cute Easter treat.
Have fun creating!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Designer’s Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags : For Your Mistletoes
- Free Teacher Appreciation Printable : Thanks for an Amazing Year
- Spooktacular Halloween Food Ideas for Kids
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Hosting a Brunch Party : Creative Brunch Ideas for a Crowd
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea