Easter is just around the corner and that means it’s time for cute bunny crafts and candy! Here is a cute and relatively easy DIY to spruce up those peeps and make them even cuter than they already are. 😉
What you’ll need:
Chocolate Chips (I used milk chocolate)
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. You may need to add a bit of shortening to the chocolate to make it smoother and thinner so you can dip your peeps and get a smooth coat.
Place your peeps on popsicle sticks
Dip the peeps into the chocolate. You might find it helps to also use a spoon to spoon over melted chocolate, as well as the simple dip.
Place the chocolate covered peep on a piece of parchment paper in the fridge.
Once the chocolate has hardened, dip the tip of a marshmallow in the melted chocolate and stick it to the back of the chocolate covered peep. Stick the chocolate covered peep back on the parchment paper in the fridge marshmallow side up. Let the chocolate harden and adhere the marshmallow to the back of the peep.
Tie a bit of raffia ribbon around the lollipop stick and add it to a cute glittered bucket from the $1 at Target and you have a cute Easter treat.
Have fun creating!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids (and everyone else)
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?