St. Patty’s Day is around the corner and today we’re making a super simple DIY Felt and Canvas Shamrock pennant banner that is SO easy you’ll be making one for every occasion. 🙂
Have you seen these pre-made and cut canvas banner pieces? They make this banner take all of about 15 minutes. 🙂
Canvas Banner Pieces
Glue or Glue Gun
Download the free Shamrock Pattern here:
Using the shamrock pattern, cut out felt shamrocks and glue to your canvas pieces.
I like to use baker’s twine and hang my banner pieces with mini clothespins. That way it’s easy to store them and requires less work! 😉 Bonus…it looks cute! 🙂
I styled my mantel with a few of my favorite finds from HomeGoods (how awesome is that beach glass container??!!) , my favorite art print, and a few of my favorite books all in a green hue to match with the green theme. I also added my felt circle garland that we made the other day. 🙂
I hope you’re feeling inspired to created this EASY banner for St. Patrick’s Day. 🙂
Have a great day!
- Spring Bedroom Mini Makeover
- Free Valentine Cards
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Easy Design Updates for a Cozy Guest Bedroom
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- 30 Beautiful Fall Home Decorating Ideas
- Spring Table Setting Ideas : Blogger Home Tour
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- Nancy Drew Party Ideas
8 thoughts on “Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner”
So cute! Thanks for sharing this!
Very cute and festive garland! I love working with felt so this is up my crafty alley. Unrelated but I love your Los Angeles sign. Need to find one similar for Coronado! Visiting from Pretty Pintastic Party.
Isn’t that LA print so fun Victoria? It is a Rifle Paper Company print. They have tons for different cities and they are all darling. Good luck finding one! I love Coronado! I grew up in San Diego! 🙂
Have a great day!
I love St Patty’s Day decorating. That is so cute and festive!
Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday!
Kimm at Reinvented recently posted…How To Paint Drop Cloth Fabric: An Upholstered Bench
I love your mantel. You have just the right amount of green for St. Patrick’s Day. Thanks for sharing your banner tutorial on Merry Monday. Pinned.
Thank you so much Erlene! 🙂