Quarantine Day 15…how are you holding up? 😉 We started quarantine a little earlier than everyone else, due to a bad case of the flu that hit our house a few days before things got really crazy…(not good timing when your poor kids are certain that their fever means they have the dreaded virus!) Two weeks without leaving the house aside from a daily walk is enough to make you feel like you might be going crazy…am I right? 😉 So, today Ash and I decided to do something fun and whip up a video. She was excited to put some fake eyelashes on me, and I was excited to try out a new toy I bought to help my video creation go a little more smoothly. I wanted to put together something fun that you can make at home with the kiddos, and with Easter coming up, a fun DIY Easter decoration seemed perfect! You can whip up these adorable bunny pom poms and even turn it into a cute garland in minutes and with just a few supplies. You are going to love it!
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR EASTER BUNNY POM-POMS
Pink Pom Poms (for noses)
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (this is a great set!)
Bunny Ear Template (subscribe to our newsletter here to get access to the template and our entire free printables library)
HOW TO MAKE EASTER BUNNY POM POMS
These cute DIY Easter decorations don’t get much easier! I love these adorable bunny pom-poms because they are so cute on an Easter table, in an Easter basket, or turned into a garland. The kids will have a ton of fun helping with these too.
I’ve put together a quick video tutorial here for you. Enjoy!
How about some more fun Easter ideas?
If you are looking for more fun party ideas make sure you check out these posts:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Summer Home Tour : Our Summer Bedroom Design
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- OC Ranch Reno Kitchen Remodel Before & After
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Christmas Holiday Decorations Home Tour
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- A Beautiful Christmas Holiday Home Tour with A Thoughtful Place Blog
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag