Quarantine Day 15…how are you holding up? 😉 We started quarantine a little earlier than everyone else, due to a bad case of the flu that hit our house a few days before things got really crazy…(not good timing when your poor kids are certain that their fever means they have the dreaded virus!) Two weeks without leaving the house aside from a daily walk is enough to make you feel like you might be going crazy…am I right? 😉 So, today Ash and I decided to do something fun and whip up a video. She was excited to put some fake eyelashes on me, and I was excited to try out a new toy I bought to help my video creation go a little more smoothly. I wanted to put together something fun that you can make at home with the kiddos, and with Easter coming up, a fun DIY Easter decoration seemed perfect! You can whip up these adorable bunny pom poms and even turn it into a cute garland in minutes and with just a few supplies. You are going to love it!
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR EASTER BUNNY POM-POMS
Pink Pom Poms (for noses)
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (this is a great set!)
Bunny Ear Template (subscribe to our newsletter here to get access to the template and our entire free printables library)
HOW TO MAKE EASTER BUNNY POM POMS
These cute DIY Easter decorations don’t get much easier! I love these adorable bunny pom-poms because they are so cute on an Easter table, in an Easter basket, or turned into a garland. The kids will have a ton of fun helping with these too.
I’ve put together a quick video tutorial here for you. Enjoy!
How about some more fun Easter ideas?
If you are looking for more fun party ideas make sure you check out these posts:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party