When I hosted the little hooray for summer party featuring Oh Joy for Target products, I wanted little favors for each of the girls. I had originally bought the tray liners to line the cute plastic trays that came with the collection, and then I realized that I could turn them into fun favor bags. This is SUCH a fun and easy tutorial…and makes it possible to ALWAYS have favor bags on hand in any color or pattern. I hope you love it! 🙂
Here’s what I used for this tutorial:
Oh Joy for Target Tray Liners
Have fun making your bags!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- Free St. Patrick's Day Printables : Taste the Rainbow
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
- FREEBIE: DIY Fortune Cookie Valentine and Free Valentine Printables I'm fortunate to have you...