Halloween is almost here!! My second most favorite time of the year! (hey, I’m a poet and I didn’t even know it!…sorry…I couldn’t resist!) 😉 I always have so much fun creating new projects each year to share with you all. Actually, sometimes it’s a bit nerve wracking to be honest. I REALLY want to bring you fresh and creative ideas, but I often stress about figuring out something that is just the perfect mix of fun, easy and cute. Hopefully this one will fit the bill! 😉
You all know I am pretty obsessed with these plastic bottles. I have used them a few million times for parties. I just think they are a great blank canvas to create something fun and special for just about any occasion. Here’s a little something I came up with for Halloween this year and I hope you love it! It is really SO easy!
ok…so how easy is that??!! Only 4 supplies and about 2 minutes. My kind of project! You could whip these things out in no time!
I prefer to use Martha Stewart Glitter for all of my projects…it just really can’t be beat. You can order bottles here.
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Put a Ring on It Valentine | Free Printable Valentine for Kids and Tweens
- DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows