It never ceases to amaze me how brilliant and creative kids can be. The other morning I came downstairs to find Ash crafting at the kitchen island. She made the most adorable DIY Kid’s craft, I wanted her to show you how to make these fun Thanksgiving crafts for your party or Thanksgiving table this year.
I have always tried to make crafting/art supplies readily available to the kids so that they can be creative on a whim. While this has resulted in some pretty big messes through the years 😉 I love seeing what they come up with.
I saw that she had gotten into my glitter stash and was painting leaves that she had gathered from the park next to our house the day before with glue and then glittering them up. They were SO pretty!
Before I knew it she had hot glued them to a cute little circle of paper, added some twig legs, and she had a turkey!
This is one of the easiest Kid’s Thanksgiving crafts around and it is SO cute. The leaves would be super cute hung as a little garland too, or even glued together as a wreath. She wants to add google eyes to the turkey which would be darling, but something about the simplicity of this one I love. What do you think? Can’t you see these all around the kid’s dinner table, or with names written on the circles as place card holders at each place setting?
This is a great time for crafting with the kids with so many days off of school for holidays and school conferences. I hope you have fun crafting together!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- Easy Green Halloween Party Punch: Monster Juice
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags – Ghosts
- Easy DIY Disney Halloween Costume Idea for Teens
- 4th of July Printables : Free Printable Sign
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- Tips for Hanging Garland