It never ceases to amaze me how brilliant and creative kids can be. The other morning I came downstairs to find Ash crafting at the kitchen island. She made the most adorable DIY Kid’s craft, I wanted her to show you how to make these fun Thanksgiving crafts for your party or Thanksgiving table this year.
I have always tried to make crafting/art supplies readily available to the kids so that they can be creative on a whim. While this has resulted in some pretty big messes through the years 😉 I love seeing what they come up with.
I saw that she had gotten into my glitter stash and was painting leaves that she had gathered from the park next to our house the day before with glue and then glittering them up. They were SO pretty!
Before I knew it she had hot glued them to a cute little circle of paper, added some twig legs, and she had a turkey!
This is one of the easiest Kid’s Thanksgiving crafts around and it is SO cute. The leaves would be super cute hung as a little garland too, or even glued together as a wreath. She wants to add google eyes to the turkey which would be darling, but something about the simplicity of this one I love. What do you think? Can’t you see these all around the kid’s dinner table, or with names written on the circles as place card holders at each place setting?
This is a great time for crafting with the kids with so many days off of school for holidays and school conferences. I hope you have fun crafting together!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- How To Keep Photos Organized On Your Computer
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Free St. Patrick's Day Printables : Taste the Rainbow
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes