It never ceases to amaze me how brilliant and creative kids can be. The other morning I came downstairs to find Ash crafting at the kitchen island. She made the most adorable DIY Kid’s craft, I wanted her to show you how to make these fun Thanksgiving crafts for your party or Thanksgiving table this year.
I have always tried to make crafting/art supplies readily available to the kids so that they can be creative on a whim. While this has resulted in some pretty big messes through the years 😉 I love seeing what they come up with.
I saw that she had gotten into my glitter stash and was painting leaves that she had gathered from the park next to our house the day before with glue and then glittering them up. They were SO pretty!
Before I knew it she had hot glued them to a cute little circle of paper, added some twig legs, and she had a turkey!
This is one of the easiest Kid’s Thanksgiving crafts around and it is SO cute. The leaves would be super cute hung as a little garland too, or even glued together as a wreath. She wants to add google eyes to the turkey which would be darling, but something about the simplicity of this one I love. What do you think? Can’t you see these all around the kid’s dinner table, or with names written on the circles as place card holders at each place setting?
This is a great time for crafting with the kids with so many days off of school for holidays and school conferences. I hope you have fun crafting together!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party