I’m kind of in love with these silly little DIY valentines. The kids and I always get a kick out of checking our eyes when we’re at Costco. The optometrist has an eye chart that is visible from the checkout lanes, so we always pass our time waiting in line seeing who can read the smallest lines on the chart. Affiliate links are included in this post.
Non-candy valentines are definitely more of a thing these days, with more and more schools banning treats on campus (at least here in CA), so these will be perfect for any classroom with the fun heart shaped glasses. I found this set of 12 pairs of heart glasses. But if you don’t care about them being hearts, this set is giant and they are so inexpensive! Perfect for a big classroom! Score!
Are those kind of fun? I think the kids will really get a kick out of them and I hope that they are easy enough that you are feeling inspired to make some DIY valentines together this year. These would be great to include the kids in making as well. Let them write their names and tape the glasses on. They will love spending the time together with you.
We have tons of other free DIY Valentines available on the site. Here are some of our most popular printable valentines. You can find the rest of them, along with all of our other holiday and everyday free printables, in our DIY gallery.
Minecraft Valentine Free Printables
What Does the Fox Say Valentines
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
other free printables for teachers and other holidays…
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?
4 thoughts on “DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine”
So cute! Whenever we go to Costco next, I’ll have to try your game. Though, it would probably just spiral down into a conversation about how bad my eyes are (bad. very bad) and how everybody else’s eyesight is so much better.
Leslie recently posted…The Happy Now Blog Link Up #46
This is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing it! Happy Friday, from the friendship friday linkup!
Megs recently posted…The Squid Hat (#jammed daily devo, day 40)
Love these, such a creative idea!