I’m kind of in love with these silly little DIY valentines. The kids and I always get a kick out of checking our eyes when we’re at Costco. The optometrist has an eye chart that is visible from the checkout lanes, so we always pass our time waiting in line seeing who can read the smallest lines on the chart. Affiliate links are included in this post.
Non-candy valentines are definitely more of a thing these days, with more and more schools banning treats on campus (at least here in CA), so these will be perfect for any classroom with the fun heart shaped glasses. I found this set of 12 pairs of heart glasses. But if you don’t care about them being hearts, this set is giant and they are so inexpensive! Perfect for a big classroom! Score!
Are those kind of fun? I think the kids will really get a kick out of them and I hope that they are easy enough that you are feeling inspired to make some DIY valentines together this year. These would be great to include the kids in making as well. Let them write their names and tape the glasses on. They will love spending the time together with you.
We have tons of other free DIY Valentines available on the site. Here are some of our most popular printable valentines. You can find the rest of them, along with all of our other holiday and everyday free printables, in our DIY gallery.
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables