If you’ve been following the blog for awhile now, you’ve probably noticed that I LOVE pretty things and I love to entertain…but I also love to find the easiest ways to make things pretty so that I’m not a huge stress case before and during the event. I want to enjoy it too, you know! 😉 With Thanksgiving coming up, I wanted to share a fun little DIY Thanksgiving table idea and free printable that can double as a favor at your Thanksgiving table. Have you seen these adorable little pies at your local Walmart?
And in true Walmart fashion, they are only .50 cents a piece! With a little torn strip of fabric, a glittered mini clothespin and a free printable tag.
You can make these in minutes! Pick a fabric that matches your table décor and tear a 2″ by 12″ strip. Yep that’s right…tear it…you don’t even have to cut it, that’s how lazy I am. 😉 Tie it around the pie, and use a glittered clothespin to clip the thanks tag to it. Ta-Da! You’re done. Guests can take these with them when they head home. For a little twist, you could use these as place card holders too by simply replacing the “thanks” tag with a name card.
You can find a matching printable Thanksgiving set over in the Pink Peppermint etsy shop. Get the whole set for only $12.50 and it’s available as an instant download. 🙂
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- OC Ranch Reno Kitchen Remodel Before & After
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- A Beautiful Christmas Holiday Home Tour with A Thoughtful Place Blog
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?