It’s the most wonderful time of the year…baking season!! I’m making pies this week, and next week we start on the cookies! 🙂 Do you have a favorite family cookie recipe that you make for neighbors at Christmas time? I like to make a variety of everything from chocolate chip to decorated Santa sugar cookies. I’ll post a recipe for those soon. I thought in preparation for baking and Christmas, I’d share some of my favorite baking must haves in my kitchen today. If you don’t love to bake, but know someone that does, these would make great gifts too!
These cake stands are my absolute favorite. You see them pop up in just about all of my shoots. I own them in pink, jadeite, milk white, and blue…and I want them in every other color they make. 😉 They are classic and beautiful.
If you aren’t familiar with Ina Garten, rest assured you will love her cookbooks. If you are familiar with her, then you already know you’ll love this set! 😉 Her recipes are all yummy and easy to make.
In my opinion you can’t even have enough measuring cups , mixing bowls and measuring spoons! I go through them like crazy when I’m baking. The color on these is SO bright, it just makes baking even more fun!
Do you have a set of these angled measuring cups? They make measuring liquids a breeze!
Ok, this is a big ticket item, but I LOVE mine!! A Kitchen Aid will change your life.
Baking will never be the same with a silicone baking sheet/liner. Nothing sticks to it. You never have to grease another baking sheet. I use min to knead bread and rolls too and I barely have to use any flour because the dough doesn’t stick to it. LOVE mine!
Making messes isn’t such a big deal when you have cute towels to clean up with. Love these towels from One King’s Lane!
Hopefully you’ll find something here that makes your holiday baking a little easier and more fun!
Have a great day!
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce