Ever since Fixer Upper became a part of our regular TV line-up and Chip and Joanna Gaines became the next Oprah, Farmhouse decor has exploded and I don’t think it’s going anywhere anytime soon. Even modern new builds want the farmhouse vibe, and it’s amazing just how versatile this trend is. Some type of farmhouse decor fits in just about every style of home if done right. As I’ve been curating my Amazon shop, I keep finding myself adding more and more farmhouse wall decor ideas, so I thought I would share some of them here to give you some ideas of fun ways to incorporate this trend into every room of your home.
boxwood wreath | rustic wall boxes | toilet sign | bakery sign | letter board | shelf with hooks | cow print | gooseneck sconce | clock | blanket ladder | wall baskets | calendar chalkboard | eucalyptus wreath | EAT sign | farmhouse print
I love how adaptable farmhouse decor is. Whether you have light or dark floors, leather or upholstered furniture…it just doesn’t matter. There is something that can be incorporated into just about every space. Gooseneck sconces are a perfect example of a more traditional farmhouse element that is popping up in very modern spaces. You can go with a more traditional gooseneck as pictured up above, or look for a more modern silhouette like these beauties. (image via Cup of Jo)
Similar styled sconces and a leaning ladder for blankets, paired with the ever-popular shiplap, are great farmhouse wall decor ideas incorporated into a very modern feeling bedroom.
image via Brittany Chinaglia for Domino
Farmhouse decor adds warmth and character to any room. An eclectic look that has evolved over time. Which is why I love to add antique pieces to most rooms I decorate…something that gives the space a sense of history. When you decorate with farmhouse wall decor, try to avoid pieces that look too country or crafty. One or two items below in a room, mixed with other modern decor and transitional pieces will achieve that eclectic farmhouse look without looking cheesy.
You can find all of these and more over on my Amazon page where I have curated a lot of farmhouse wall decor ideas for you all in one easy spot. I’d love to see how you style your house with these fun products!! Tag me in pictures on instagram @pink_peppermint_design and show me!
If you love home decor as much as I do, be sure to check out these remodels:
Tour our 1987 Fixer Upper (check out before and afters of every room)
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Our Fall Living Room Decor Tour
- Home Library Design : Midway Modern Farmhouse
- 30 Gorgeous Spring Living Room Ideas & Decor
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- 31 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas for Every Room
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Kitchen Remodel Before and After : Pictures of Our 1987 Kitchen
- Spring Table Setting Ideas : Blogger Home Tour
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
- The Ultimate Beach Party: Disney Teen Beach Movie Party