I can’t believe it’s already that time of year again…Halloween! In our neighborhood it won’t be long before the “Boo”ing begins and my kiddos are racing to the door every time the doorbell rings, hoping to catch the fun person that leaves treats on our doorstep. I love to create a little something fun each year, so I thought I’d share this year’s treat with you all. 🙂
I found these cute little wood coffins at Michaels for 99 cents and put a little free printable tag together for you. A bag of Reeces Pieces and, if you want to add it…a little plastic skeleton, and you’re all set! 🙂
Coffin Boxes // Ribbon // Candy // Printable
If you’re looking for more Free Halloween Printables, here are a few you might like:
Have a wonderful day!
- Thanksgiving Gift Tags Free Printables
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Tags - Spiderwebs
- Cute Homecoming Proposal Idea - Free Printable Tag
- Free Thanksgiving Printables : Thankful Tags
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Put a Ring on It Valentine | Free Printable Valentine for Kids and Tweens
- DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- 101+ Creative and Easy Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends...With Free Printables!!
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?
- FREEBIE: DIY Fortune Cookie Valentine and Free Valentine Printables I'm fortunate to have you...