It’s hard to believe that the last day of school is here and summer is about to begin! Woohoo! These next few days are going to fly by with all of the fun things planned for these kids. The kids always like to have a little something to pass out to their friends on the last day of school, and when I was at Target the other day I found these ADORABLE ice cream sidewalk chalks in the $1 spot that I knew Ash would love, so I picked up a few and made a free last day of school printable : keep cool this summer, tag to go with them. How cute are these chalks? This post contains affiliate links.
I love these printables because they are useable for some much more that just the last day of school. If you have a summer party, they are great for party favors too. While I used them on the ice cream themed sidewalk chalk, they would be adorable paired with real popsicles too. Otter pops, ice cream sandwiches, you name it. Just use a little washi tape and tape them to the individual popsicles and ice cream treats. It will only take a few seconds…which is good because that is all you’ll have time for with melting ice cream. 😉
If you can’t find the sidewalk chalk at your local Target, here is a cute set of ice cream themed erasers that would be adorable, or how about a super cute ice cream lip gloss? These Ice Cream pens are another fun option.
You can download this free last day of school printable here:
If you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration. Thank you for sharing this with your friends on your social media channels! Sharing makes it possible for me to create more freebies for you. If you are looking for more free printables we have a whole gallery of them available for you! You can search for more free birthday wishes tags, or printables for most any other occasion or holiday here.
Here are a couple other of our popular free printables:
Have a wonderful day!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- DIY Cupcake Toppers and Feather Party Food Picks
- DIY Washi Tape Feathers a Cute Fall Craft
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over