Moms are so hard to buy for…I know, I’m one of those that’s guilty of claiming that I don’t want anything but sweet kids and a happy day, but I have to admit it is nice to be treated like royalty for a day and be pampered. 😉 I wanted to create something this year that had a little bit more meaning…this free Mother’s Day printable is a nice gift for mom that, when framed, can be left up year round as a sweet reminder of her children’s love for her. The verse is an excerpt from Proverbs 31:28 reading “her children arise up and call her blessed.” I hope it makes finding the perfect gift for mom a little easier this year.
I found my basic white frame here for under $15. I printed my printable at Staples for under $1. I always print mine on 110lb bright white cardstock, (just so you know what to tell them when you have it printed). 😉 You can make her another fun DIY gift, the modern abstract gold leaf mason jar vase, with instructions found here.
You can download the printable here:
Happy Mother’s Day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party