Every year Ash likes to come up with a little something fun to give her friends at school the last day of school before Christmas break. It’s always a little bit of a challenge to find something cute and inexpensive enough to give to lots of people, so hopefully these fun free printable gift tags and gift idea will be a help! We are still working on this year’s gift, but last year I whipped up these Christmas gift tags.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Simply wrap each pair with a bit of ribbon, I used this black grosgrain ribbon, and attach one of these free printable Christmas gift tags that says “for your Mistletoes,” you know I love a cheesy play on words. 😉 Cute, right? And SO easy!
These would be great stocking stuffers and party favors too, for all your holiday get togethers. If you can’t find socks, these free printable Christmas gift tags would also be great attached to either slippers, flip flops, and even nail polish or pedicure goodies.
I like to use this paper trimmer for cutting out all of my printables. When you print my free printables, or have them printed, be sure to do it on 110lb (or heavier) white cardstock. I use this for all of my printables when I print them at home.
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
Looking for more fun DIY, crafts and printables? You can find even more fun Christmas ideas in our Christmas Gallery.
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
I hope you have fun putting these little packages together with our free printable Christmas gift tags!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles