I don’t know about you guys, but this is the week we have big baking plans in our house. The gifts are all bought, school is out for Christmas break, and we are turning up the Christmas music, lighting the fire and baking up a storm. We’ll definitely be making some of our favorite family Santa cookies (you can find the recipe and tutorial here). I am always looking for some fun homemade / handmade Christmas gift ideas, and this year I decided to whip up a Cookies for Santa kit and free vintage Christmas printables tag to share with you all. Affiliate links are included in this post.
These cookies for Santa kits are super easy to put together. You don’t even have to bake if you don’t want too! Most grocery stores these days sell pre-baked, plain shaped sugar cookies and tubs of frosting so you can make cookies easily at home, so, if you don’t want to make homemade Christmas cookies, you can still fake it! 😉
Either way, for these cookies for Santa kits you’ll need the following:
- a cute box
- some shredded tissue
- some cookies
- frosting (either in a tub or wrapped in a piping bag like shown in this image)
- sprinkles and assorted decor
- our free vintage Christmas printables tag
I found this cute wood hinged box at Michaels. These cute bakery style boxes would be cute too…and they come in white, red, kraft and a number of other colors. You could wrap them up with this twine and it would be adorable! I also bought all of these fun little bags of sprinkles. I love that they are self contained and I could find a nice assortment of colors and shapes and it didn’t cost a fortune. You know I love to make homemade sprinkle mixes like this one here, so these little bags are the perfect size to either add to these Christmas cookie kits, or make homemade sprinkle mix with. Plus, who can resist sprinkles in all kinds of fun colors?!
Make sure your box is big enough to hold enough contents for the family you are gifting. These would be super cute to give each of your kids too! Imagine coming home from school to have a cute kit like this sitting at their spot at the table, ready to decorate? Such a fun family activity!
Simply add tissue paper shred to the bottom of your box. Layer in your cookies, frosting and sprinkles. Tie up with a ribbon or twine and add your free vintage Christmas printables. You are all set!
How easy and cute is that? I am in love with these…but I might be biased. 😉
All of our printables are available to our newsletter subscribers in our free printable library here.
Simply enter the password found in each newsletter to open the library and download.
If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Looking for more fun DIY, crafts and printables? You can find even more fun Christmas ideas in our Christmas Gallery.
Thank you so much for visiting. If you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration. Also, be sure to check out our design gallery for all kinds of design ideas.
I hope you have fun putting these little cookies for Santa kit packages together with our free vintage Christmas printables tags!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks
2 thoughts on “Cookies for Santa Kit: Free Vintage Christmas Printables Tag”
What a fun idea! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Jennifer! I hope you have a wonderful time with your cute family! 🙂