It’s Valentine’s Day on Wednesday…are you ready? Well, if not, have no fear…I’ve got one more free printable valentine up my sleeve for 2018…and I think it’s pretty cute…but I might be biased. 😉 This “Put a Ring On It” Valentine was inspired by Ashley. While there is no “official” Valentine party in middle school this year, she wants to bring something fun and of course “cool” for her classmates…so we thought this was kind of a cute idea.
You know I love a good play on words and a cheesy valentine, right? Well I think these fit the bill perfectly! 😉 I found the packs of 6 ring pops at Walmart for 99 cents, so the cost for a classroom full of kids isn’t too bad…about $5 for 30 valentines. I added just a bit of my favorite pink and white twine, but that is not a necessity.
There are tons of other free DIY Valentines available on the site. Here are some of our most popular printable valentines. You can find the rest of them, along with all of our other holiday and everyday free printables, in our DIY gallery.
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
Looking for a fun Valentine family night or date night activity? Check out this post all about our Valentine tradition.
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- La Petite Venise : Visit Colmar Alsace France
- Hotels in London with Family Rooms : The Kensington Hotel London
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes