It’s Valentine’s Day on Wednesday…are you ready? Well, if not, have no fear…I’ve got one more free printable valentine up my sleeve for 2018…and I think it’s pretty cute…but I might be biased. 😉 This “Put a Ring On It” Valentine was inspired by Ashley. While there is no “official” Valentine party in middle school this year, she wants to bring something fun and of course “cool” for her classmates…so we thought this was kind of a cute idea.
You know I love a good play on words and a cheesy valentine, right? Well I think these fit the bill perfectly! 😉 I found the packs of 6 ring pops at Walmart for 99 cents, so the cost for a classroom full of kids isn’t too bad…about $5 for 30 valentines. I added just a bit of my favorite pink and white twine, but that is not a necessity.
There are tons of other free DIY Valentines available on the site. Here are some of our most popular printable valentines. You can find the rest of them, along with all of our other holiday and everyday free printables, in our DIY gallery.
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
Looking for a fun Valentine family night or date night activity? Check out this post all about our Valentine tradition.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party