I was at Michaels a bit ago and found this cool box in the scrapbooking and papercrafting department. I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to do with it, but I knew I needed it. 😉 I finally figured it out…it was destined to be a cute DIY Valentine gift for friends, teachers, neighbors or that special someone.
All those great little compartments were begging to be filled to the brim with pink and red candies of every variety. A little twist on a box of chocolates.
I removed a few of the compartments to fit in those glossy, beautiful rock candy sticks. I filled the rest of the boxes with a mix of the following:
Red Hershey’s Kisses
Pink Pearlized Sixlets
Red Spree Candies
Valentine Mix M and Ms
The clear lid allows all of those candies to shine.
I picked up some cute pink canvas tags at Michaels too, the perfect touch with the red and white twine all wrapped up.
If you are feeling inspired to put something similar together, you can find candy in every shape size and color (organized by color!) at Party City. If you haven;t been there lately, they have a whole candy section organized by color and it is my happy place. 😉
Don’t forget to check ALL the aisles of the craft store. You never know what you’ll find and how to can re-purpose it to become something fun! 🙂
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- DIY Cupcake Toppers and Feather Party Food Picks
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer