I was at Michaels a bit ago and found this cool box in the scrapbooking and papercrafting department. I wasn’t quite sure what I was going to do with it, but I knew I needed it. 😉 I finally figured it out…it was destined to be a cute DIY Valentine gift for friends, teachers, neighbors or that special someone.
All those great little compartments were begging to be filled to the brim with pink and red candies of every variety. A little twist on a box of chocolates.
I removed a few of the compartments to fit in those glossy, beautiful rock candy sticks. I filled the rest of the boxes with a mix of the following:
Red Hershey’s Kisses
Pink Pearlized Sixlets
Red Spree Candies
Valentine Mix M and Ms
The clear lid allows all of those candies to shine.
I picked up some cute pink canvas tags at Michaels too, the perfect touch with the red and white twine all wrapped up.
If you are feeling inspired to put something similar together, you can find candy in every shape size and color (organized by color!) at Party City. If you haven;t been there lately, they have a whole candy section organized by color and it is my happy place. 😉
Don’t forget to check ALL the aisles of the craft store. You never know what you’ll find and how to can re-purpose it to become something fun! 🙂
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Put a Ring on It Valentine | Free Printable Valentine for Kids and Tweens
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes