If you are looking for a super cute and easy DIY Christmas gift for teachers, friends and neighbors that requires NO baking and takes only minutes to make…look no further! It’s cute, useful and takes no time at all! This time of year when everyone is wrapping gifts like crazy, this darling jar of twine will make wrapping a cinch! And, the cute lid keeps it from getting tangled!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Here’s what you’ll need for these cute DIY Christmas gifts:
-Pint sized mason jars (not wide mouthed)
-Decorative jar lids (i used daisies)
-A spool of twine (these are the ones I used)
-Ribbon to tie around the neck of the jar (I used scrumptious velvet ribbon)
A free printable Merry Christmas Tag from our printable library…
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
I like to use this paper trimmer for cutting out all of my printables. It makes a nice, clean crisp edge, and is easy to use and store. When you print my free printables, or have them printed, be sure to do it on 110lb (or heavier) white cardstock. I use this for all of my printables when I print them at home.
Isn’t that adorable? And SO useful too!
Simply place the twine in the jar, pull the end of the twine through the lid and secure the lid. Tie a ribbon and tag around the neck of the jar and you’re all set! Looking for other fun DIY gift ideas? Here are some of our most popular:
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party