If you are looking for a super cute and easy DIY Christmas gift for teachers, friends and neighbors that requires NO baking and takes only minutes to make…look no further! It’s cute, useful and takes no time at all! This time of year when everyone is wrapping gifts like crazy, this darling jar of twine will make wrapping a cinch! And, the cute lid keeps it from getting tangled!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Here’s what you’ll need for these cute DIY Christmas gifts:
-Pint sized mason jars (not wide mouthed)
-Decorative jar lids (i used daisies)
-A spool of twine (these are the ones I used)
-Ribbon to tie around the neck of the jar (I used scrumptious velvet ribbon)
A free printable Merry Christmas Tag from our printable library…
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
I like to use this paper trimmer for cutting out all of my printables. It makes a nice, clean crisp edge, and is easy to use and store. When you print my free printables, or have them printed, be sure to do it on 110lb (or heavier) white cardstock. I use this for all of my printables when I print them at home.
Isn’t that adorable? And SO useful too!
Simply place the twine in the jar, pull the end of the twine through the lid and secure the lid. Tie a ribbon and tag around the neck of the jar and you’re all set! Looking for other fun DIY gift ideas? Here are some of our most popular:
DIY Hostess Gift: Painted Wood Utensils and Cutting Board
Fat and Jolly Tags: Perfect for Treats
Pottery Barn Copycat DIY Glass Glitter Monogram Ornaments
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Like to Know It
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Funny Printable Valentine's Day Cards for Kids
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments