I can’t believe we are heading into the final push before Halloween! What are you guys doing this year? Is Halloween going to look pretty normal for you, or are restrictions and pandemic concerns keeping things limited? I’m not really sure what it’s going to look like around here. I hear rumors of trick or treating, but everything is so different I’m just not sure. One thing that doesn’t have to be different is putting together some cute Halloween treats with some cute free printable Halloween tags and booing the neighbors. So, I created some super cute and simple free printable Halloween tags for you!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I added a black outline to the upper part of these tags so you know where you need to cut, since the tags and the paper they will be printed on are all white. Just trim them on the black outline, cutting the angles across at the top, and you are all set. I like to use this paper trimmer for cutting out all of my printables. For the bottom of the tags, you can cut them straight across, or cut some free-hand jagged edges like I did to give them more of a ghost-like look.
When you print my free printables, or have them printed, be sure to do it on 110lb (or heavier) white cardstock. I use this for all of my printables when I print them at home.
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
Here’s a sampling of some of our other most popular Halloween DIY’s and free printables:
Looking for more fun DIY Crafts and printables? You can find even more fun Halloween ideas in our Halloween DIY Gallery.
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
I hope you have fun putting these little packages together with our free printable Halloween tags!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party