I always love a good free printable, and Thanksgiving often gets overlooked here on the blog because I am all crazy planning for Christmas. 😉 I whipped up these Thanksgiving gift tags the other night and wanted to make sure to get them posted before I forget and the holiday is over! 😉
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I tried to make these Thanksgiving gift tags pretty useful for any occasion…year round. You can use them to give gifts and say thanks whenever you need a cute tag.
Like a lot of other tags I’ve been making recently, I made these black and white so they go with lots of things and are even easier to print from home.
Because the tags are white, it can make them hard to see where to cut, so I added the faint gray lines as guides to help you know where to cut them out.
Just trim them on the outline, cutting the angles across at the top, and you are all set. I like to use this paper trimmer for cutting out all of my printables. When you print my free printables, or have them printed, be sure to do it on 110lb (or heavier) white cardstock. I use this for all of my printables when I print them at home.
I think these 4×4 kraft boxes are the cutest and I love having them around the house for every occasion. This cute black and white twine is another must have in my craft arsenal. I always have it on hand. This cute combo of the kraft box with the black and white twine is perfect for any event birthday, holiday….everything!
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
I hope you have fun putting these little packages together with our free printable Thanksgiving gift tags!
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Tags - Spiderwebs
- Cute Homecoming Proposal Idea - Free Printable Tag
- Free Thanksgiving Printables : Thankful Tags
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Free St. Patrick's Day Printables : Taste the Rainbow
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?
- FREEBIE: DIY Fortune Cookie Valentine and Free Valentine Printables I'm fortunate to have you...