If you want Christmas decor from Walmart, now is the time to get it! I was walking around one of my favorite neighborhoods in Corona del Mar this past weekend and I could not believe how many cargo ships were sitting out off the coast. It is so crazy! Stores are having a hard time staying stocked and shipping is taking longer than ever, so get on it now!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I am working with a neutral palette for our home’s Christmas decor this year, so of course I am on the hunt for pretty Christmas decor in soft grays, tans and creams. I have to add in some sparkle so gold and some mercury glass are a must. Natural textures like rattan, burlap and wood will round out the look. I found all of this pretty Christmas decor from Walmart while I was on the hunt and wanted to share in case you are looking for something similar.
This rug is beautiful year round and with all kinds of decor. It comes in and out of stock quickly, so act fast when you see it in stock!
If you are on the hunt for a pretty Christmas tree this year, this one is a great deal and looks beautiful.
I love the ruffle on this cute burlap tree skirt.
I use this striped ribbon in SO many of my projects. I have it on hand year round, I just love it!
These pretty gold hurricanes are another pretty decor piece that works for Christmas decor and year round decor. I am always happy to get more use out of my decor!
I neglected to add these ADORABLE stockings to the image above, but they are SO cute!! Don’t miss them!!
You can shop everything in this Christmas decor collage and a few other pretty decor pieces from Walmart here. Simply click on any image for more information about the item.
I’m frantically working on more posts with the cutest decor to make sure we can get it while it lasts! I’ll be posting about it here on the blog and on my shopLTK store front, so make sure you are following me there too to get the latest, in stock alerts. Many times it makes it on my LTK shop before I get a chance to post about it here, so check often! Here are a few more posts here on the blog to get you started with your Christmas decor shopping:
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter too so you can get access to our amazing free printables library! Get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
I hope you have a wonderful day and have fun shopping for pretty Christmas decor at Walmart!!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party