Did you guys see the release of the latest Studio McGee Christmas Decor at Target this weekend? I think they are getting sneaky trying to not cause a massive website outage, because they used to announce/advertise her lines before they released, but now they announce it after it’s been up and for sale for awhile. Well, I was a bit late to the game, but I grabbed a few super cute Christmas decorations, and I was happy to see that a few of the pieces I picked up last year are back on shelves this year too.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I am still on the hunt for a few things, and some of these things are being released as they get them in stock…so keep your eyes peeled, but here are my favorite picks from the Studio McGee Christmas Decor line this year. Click on any image for more information about the product.
Pretty shades of green and cranberry are the base of most of the line. I went for more of the neutral gold and cream things this year to add to my collection. These gold trees are so pretty. I love these little houses too.
I bought these stocking holders last year and LOVE them!
I ordered bottle brush trees almost identical to these from McGee & Co last week, so it’s funny to see them pop up at Target too! I grabbed another set because the price is so good! I don’t know about you, but I can always use more little design pieces.If there is something you want that says it’s out of stock, don’t give up! I always turn on the “notify me when it’s back in stock” notification and I get lots of notifications when things come back into stock. But when they do…be prepared to act fast! I am not exaggerating when I say that sometimes I click through the notification immediately and it is already sold out again! Be persistent, and you’ll get it!
I’ll share on instagram as things arrive and let you know what I think! 🙂
Did you see this wrapping I posted on Instagram earlier this week? The black and white is ADORABLE and the blue stripe…LOVE! This ribbon pairs perfectly with it. It’s so great that you can use most of it year round for all occasions. It is kind of hidden on the Target site, but it’s there! Get it now before it sells out because it will…and FAST!!
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
Have a great day and happy shopping!!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party