Welcome to day 4 of our Christmas home tour! Up today…the Living Room! This year I decided to shake things up a little with our Christmas living room decor and move the tree to the other side of the room. I also decided to use our REALLY full Frasier fir faux tree. Whoa! I had forgotten just how big this amazing tree from Balsam Hill is! A few years ago I did a campaign for them and was gifted this tree and it really is gorgeous. Something I forgot though, is just how many ornaments it takes to fill a tree this size! lol!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Last year we traveled to France for Christmas and I collected a bunch of ornaments, so I was really excited to use them on the tree this year.
I cheated a little bit this year and left a lot of the decor the same from our Fall Home Tour.
I really liked the blues and velvet pillows…so I decided to leave them and build the Christmas decor around it.
I’m still on the hunt for the perfect rug for in here…but for now, this HomeGoods find is working! 😉
A new addition to the living room is this gorgeous cabinet. I’ve been saving for it for the last couple of years and when it finally went on 30% off sale…I grabbed it!
I had fun filling the shelves with Christmas trinkets.
I love this peek into the living room from the entry way.
I wanted to do a better job of making the Nativity and Christ the center of our Christmas decor, so my favorite nativity is the only coffee table decor this year, right in the middle of everything front and center.
I’ve linked most of the items you see in our Christmas living room so you can shop them. Many of them work in year round decor. Click on any image for more information about the product.
You can see the rest of our Christmas Decor this year here:
Christmas Family Room
Come shop with me on ShopLTK everyday where I share all kinds of sales, deals and fun finds daily:
Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts.
You can find me here:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables.
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- Our Christmas Dining Room Decor
- Our Christmas Office Decor
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Summer Guest Room Design Ideas
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- How to Accessorize Kitchen Countertops
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial