I can hardly believe that we’ve already hit the time of the year where we’re talking about Easter! These years are flying by…although I think the next few weeks quarantined for COVID-19 will slow things down a bit. 😉 That’s not all bad though! I don’t know about you, but I have tons of things on my to-do list that I can spend the next few weeks knocking out. By the time this craziness is over I should have a completely clean house…I’ll let you know how that works out. 😉 I’m assuming at this point that large family gatherings for Easter will probably not be a good idea, which means we can simplify and create something easy and cute for just our immediate family. I kind of like that idea. Here’s an easy Easter brunch table setting idea that I put together in partnership with Oriental Trading.
When I think of Easter I think of color, color, color. Bright and fun, just like the pretty blooms starting to pop up outside as the weather warms up. I picked up three inexpensive bunches of tulips at Trader Joes. Yellow, light pink and dark pink and just put them in a clear glass vase. That is an easy Easter centerpiece that anyone can do!
I wanted to do something a little extra fun in the Easter centerpiece, so I ordered these adorable pom pom bunny pens, and stuck them in the arrangement. SO easy and it gives it a custom look. Bonus…you can use them after!
Whenever I’m planning a party or table scape, I like to look outside just the usual themed decor, whatever the theme may be. I think you can find fun and creative ideas in so many places. I saw these faux grass squares and thought they would be the cutest placemats or chargers on the table. I love that I can use them in the future for other parties like football, soccer, farm, etc. Aren’t they a fun addition to the place settings?
Since we’ll be eating in the kitchen with all the blue accents, I brought in these navy and white striped paper dinner plates and layered an adorable bunny dessert plate on top. Bright pink napkins, pale pink cups and gold silverware complete each place setting.
To dress up the plain pink paper cups a little bit, I added these cute printable bunny ears. I made these as part of another printable, but they look so cute here too! Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter to get access to all of my printables…these included. Then you can make your own cute bunny cups! 😉
I made a teeny little basket for each of us out of a wood berry basket with some Easter grass and a few eggs. These bunny rubber ducks are the cutest, and how about these carrot candy holders? Adorable. I added a couple of tiny chick bouncy balls and these cool colored pencils that look like stacked eggs. You can take each individual egg off and it has that color pencil attached to it. So cool! The kids will love them…and so will I! HA!
I can’t have Easter without jelly beans. No one else in my family cares, but I love them. I scattered a few little bowls of them around the table. I just think they are so fun looking with their bright colors and shiny candy coats.
So, the table is cute and easy…now what about the food? 🙂 Here are some super delicious and easy ideas for you for an easy Easter brunch.
- Easy and Beautiful Brunch Parfait Bar
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- Delicious No Bake Easter Nest Cookies
- Best Avocado Toast You’ll Ever Eat Recipe
- Amazing Deviled Eggs
- Sugar Crusted Caramelized French Toast
- Strawberry Topiary and Fruit Dip
I hope you are excited to spend this special day with your cute family. Make things special for them, just like you would if you were hosting a big gathering and it will be such a fun day and a great memory for years to come.
Here’s a list of all the things I used to make this easy Easter brunch table to make them easier to find:
Have a great day!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Easy Design Updates for a Cozy Guest Bedroom
- Midway Modern Dining Room Ideas
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book