If your house looks anything like ours, you probably have dozens of beautifully decorated Easter eggs taking up valuable fridge space and you are wondering how to use up all of those leftover Easter eggs. This year I have vowed to be better about putting those eggs to use and making a few delicious hard boiled egg recipes that will whittle down that egg supply in no time. Here are a few favorite recipes to get you cooking…
Bacon Cheddar and Chive Deviled Eggs
My hubby is a huge deviled egg fan, so it’s a no brainer in our house to whip some of these up! This recipe for Bacon, Cheddar Chive Deviled Eggs will knock your socks off. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise
- 4 slices of bacon (cooked crispy and crumbled)
- 4 TBS of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 TBS prepared Mustard
- 2 TBS Finely Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tsp White Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Smoked Paprika for Garnish
- Slice Hard Boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks from the eggs and put in a small bowl. Break up the yolks with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, chopped onions, cheese and 3 slices of the crumbled bacon to the yolks. Blend all with a fork until creamy. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a piping bag pipe yolk mixture back into the egg white. Garnish with remaining crumbled bacon, chopped chives and smoked paprika.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Find the recipe for this incredible spring salad here
Avocado Egg Salad
This sandwich sounds like a creamy, delicious dream!
You can find the recipe for this egg salad here
Hard Boiled Eggs Benedict
This recipe is probably my fave because I LOVE Eggs Benedict. It is my go-to anywhere we have brunch. LOVE IT!!
You can find this delicious recipe here
I hope you are feeling inspired to use up all of those leftover Easter eggs with these delicious hard boiled egg recipes. Don’t let them go to waste! 🙂
Have a great day!