Thank you to everyone that linked up to our March Pretty Project Party! You continue to amaze us with your talent, and we all feel like the selection process for features is getting tougher and tougher!
Our first feature was this beautiful spring home tour from the talented April at House by Hoff. Such a bright, airy and cheerful home!
Next up, we all fell in love with this DIY “Marble” Storage Box from Melissa at Polished Habitat. You have to see this tutorial to believe it!
We loved this boy’s bedroom makeover reveal.= from Lehman Lane. Such a perfect little space for a little man! The beadboard ceiling is perfection with the navy walls.
And lastly, this Easter egg topiary is the perfect simple, yet chic accessory, just in time for your Easter decor. Isn’t that turquoise blue with the mossy green stunning?
Thank you again to everyone that took the time to link-up and/or visit all of the talent that was shared this month! We’ll be back on Thursday, April 21st for our next Pretty Project Party. See you then!
Have a wonderful day!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- DIY Cupcake Toppers and Feather Party Food Picks
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles