Thank you to everyone that linked up to our March Pretty Project Party! You continue to amaze us with your talent, and we all feel like the selection process for features is getting tougher and tougher!
Our first feature was this beautiful spring home tour from the talented April at House by Hoff. Such a bright, airy and cheerful home!
Next up, we all fell in love with this DIY “Marble” Storage Box from Melissa at Polished Habitat. You have to see this tutorial to believe it!
We loved this boy’s bedroom makeover reveal.= from Lehman Lane. Such a perfect little space for a little man! The beadboard ceiling is perfection with the navy walls.
And lastly, this Easter egg topiary is the perfect simple, yet chic accessory, just in time for your Easter decor. Isn’t that turquoise blue with the mossy green stunning?
Thank you again to everyone that took the time to link-up and/or visit all of the talent that was shared this month! We’ll be back on Thursday, April 21st for our next Pretty Project Party. See you then!
Have a wonderful day!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes