If your house looks anything like ours, you probably have dozens of beautifully decorated Easter eggs taking up valuable fridge space and you are wondering how to use up all of those leftover Easter eggs. This year I have vowed to be better about putting those eggs to use and making a few delicious hard boiled egg recipes that will whittle down that egg supply in no time. Here are a few favorite recipes to get you cooking…
Bacon Cheddar and Chive Deviled Eggs
My hubby is a huge deviled egg fan, so it’s a no brainer in our house to whip some of these up! This recipe for Bacon, Cheddar Chive Deviled Eggs will knock your socks off. Here’s what you’ll need:
Bacon Cheddar Chive Deviled Eggs
Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Find the recipe for this incredible spring salad here
Avocado Egg Salad
This sandwich sounds like a creamy, delicious dream!
You can find the recipe for this egg salad here
Hard Boiled Eggs Benedict
This recipe is probably my fave because I LOVE Eggs Benedict. It is my go-to anywhere we have brunch. LOVE IT!!
You can find this delicious recipe here
I hope you are feeling inspired to use up all of those leftover Easter eggs with these delicious hard boiled egg recipes. Don’t let them go to waste! 🙂
Have a great day!
- Hearty & Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe : Quick Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Halloween: My Favorite Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe with Whipped Cream Ghosts
- Sweets: Chocolate Ganache
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks
9 thoughts on “Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs”
These recipes are making me hungry for deviled egg and egg salad. Thanks for sharing his at the DI & DI Link Party.
Christine recently posted…Farmhouse Centerpiece
These look so yummy! I love to also add mustard to my deviled eggs but I have never tried adding bacon. Yummy Girl!!
I love deviled eggs and these look delicious. So do your other recipes! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Family Joy Blog Link Party this week!
My husband would enjoy these additions! Visiting from Hearts and homes linkup! Love to invite you to a linkup this Sunday at http://www.pursueyourproject.com. Opens Sunday noon EST Family Joy blog linkup
We never have a problem eating hard boiled eggs in this house. I might just have to add this recipe to our repertoire though. We’d love the cheddar and bacon.
Thanks for sharing with us on #TastyTuesdays.
A great use for those left over Easter Eggs! Hope you have a fantastic weekend and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen recently posted…Full Plate Thursday 3-23-17 #320
It all looks good, but those deviled eggs look perfect! Thanks for sharing on the Whats for Dinner link up
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome recently posted…Two Delectable Dips for National Chip & Dip Day
Yummy recipes! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Pinned & shared.
Theresa @DearCreatives recently posted…Fun and Easy DIYs Peeps Easter Treats Bags Under 30 Minute Craft
Love the photos and the recipe. Great work!