If your house looks anything like ours, you probably have dozens of beautifully decorated Easter eggs taking up valuable fridge space and you are wondering how to use up all of those leftover Easter eggs. This year I have vowed to be better about putting those eggs to use and making a few delicious hard boiled egg recipes that will whittle down that egg supply in no time. Here are a few favorite recipes to get you cooking…
Bacon Cheddar and Chive Deviled Eggs
My hubby is a huge deviled egg fan, so it’s a no brainer in our house to whip some of these up! This recipe for Bacon, Cheddar Chive Deviled Eggs will knock your socks off. Here’s what you’ll need:
Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Find the recipe for this incredible spring salad here
Avocado Egg Salad
This sandwich sounds like a creamy, delicious dream!
You can find the recipe for this egg salad here
Hard Boiled Eggs Benedict
This recipe is probably my fave because I LOVE Eggs Benedict. It is my go-to anywhere we have brunch. LOVE IT!!
You can find this delicious recipe here
I hope you are feeling inspired to use up all of those leftover Easter eggs with these delicious hard boiled egg recipes. Don’t let them go to waste! 🙂
Have a great day!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Easy Green Halloween Party Punch: Monster Juice
- Summer Salads for a Crowd : Antipasto Salad Platter
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Dessert : Easy Tres Leches Cake Recipe
- Nordstrom Cafe Recipes for Salads : Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
- How To Decorate Easy Santa Face Christmas Cookies
- Delicious and Easy Blueberry Buckle Recipe
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster’s Inc. Monster’s University Pretzel Snacks
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!