This sweet & bubbly Halloween sherbet punch is always a hit and the perfect punch for your Halloween parties this year!!
Years ago…and I do mean years…I was nine and my parents were about to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. Can we say honeymoon baby?! Anyways, party planning is in my blood…I come by it naturally, can’t help it. With the celebration looming, I asked my grandma to help me throw a surprise anniversary party for my mom and dad. I wanted all things pink and green…their wedding colors. I wanted butter mints and 80’s finger foods (Swedish meatballs anyone?) and a staple of the day…sherbet punch. All the things my nine year old heart thought were fancy and delicious. It’s green, frothy and sweet. What more could anyone want?
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Sherbet punch. Have you had it? Well, if you haven’t you are about to, and hopefully you’ll love it as much as I did when I was nine. 😉 Seriously though, it’s yummy and guaranteed to be a hit with the kiddos. This time, instead of a wedding beverage, we’re going to make it a little spooky and give it a proper Halloween name. Monster Juice. Here’s how to make this easy, green Halloween punch for your next Halloween party.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE GREEN HALLOWEEN PUNCH
1 Quart Green Sherbet
2 liters of Ginger Ale
46 oz can of Pineapple Juice
12 oz of limeade concentrate
Green Food Coloring (optional)
HOW TO MAKE GREEN HALLOWEEN PUNCH
In a punch bowl combine Ginger Ale, Pineapple Juice, and Limeade Concentrate.
Stir until combined
The green sherbet will add a hint of green coloring, but to make this drink even spookier, a few drops of green food coloring will really do the trick.
Scoop green sherbet into your juice/ginger ale mixture and serve.
Looking for more fun DIY Halloween ideas? You can find even more fun Halloween ideas, recipes and printables in our Halloween DIY Gallery.
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
Here’s a sampling of some of my other most popular Halloween DIY’s and free printables:
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
I hope you have fun making this yummy green Halloween Party Punch!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- DIY: How to Make Glitter Votives Tutorial