Looking for a quick and delicious treat to bring as a hostess gift or party food for an Easter egg hunt this season? These cute Easter egg hunt treats are sure to please your guests and they only take a minute to make. That is my kind of party food! If you have made our super popular Monster’s Inc. inspired treats, then you already know how to make them! We’ve just changed up the colors to make them more festive for Easter. I have included affiliate links to the products you’ll need for this treat for your convenience. You can find my full disclosure policy here.
What You’ll Need:
–Candy Melts in springtime colors
-Easter colored M&Ms
–1/4 sheet pan (you can use a regular cookie sheet, but I prefer something with a bit of an edge so they can’t slide off!)
Line your sheet pan with parchment paper. This will prevent any sticky clean up! I’m all about easy clean up! 😉
Lay out pretzels on the sheet pan. Fill it up.
Top each pretzel with a colored candy melt. Alternate your colors so that you have a nice assortment.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes. You just need the candy melt to be soft enough that you can press an M&M into it. Once candy melts are sufficiently melted, remove the pretzels from the oven and gently press an M&M into the soft candy melt. One on each pretzel. I did some with coordinating colors and some with mixed colors. Whatever strikes your fancy! There is no right or wrong way to do it. Let them cool completely before serving. (except for the few you pop in your mouth while you are making them, just be sure the chocolate isn’t too hot!)
Aren’t they cute and colorful? And they taste amazing too. I love that combination of salty and sweet! You can find more fun and easy party food ideas in our party food gallery here.
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party