Looking for a quick and delicious treat to bring as a hostess gift or party food for an Easter egg hunt this season? These cute Easter egg hunt treats are sure to please your guests and they only take a minute to make. That is my kind of party food! If you have made our super popular Monster’s Inc. inspired treats, then you already know how to make them! We’ve just changed up the colors to make them more festive for Easter. I have included affiliate links to the products you’ll need for this treat for your convenience. You can find my full disclosure policy here.
What You’ll Need:
–Candy Melts in springtime colors
-Easter colored M&Ms
–1/4 sheet pan (you can use a regular cookie sheet, but I prefer something with a bit of an edge so they can’t slide off!)
Line your sheet pan with parchment paper. This will prevent any sticky clean up! I’m all about easy clean up! 😉
Lay out pretzels on the sheet pan. Fill it up.
Top each pretzel with a colored candy melt. Alternate your colors so that you have a nice assortment.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes. You just need the candy melt to be soft enough that you can press an M&M into it. Once candy melts are sufficiently melted, remove the pretzels from the oven and gently press an M&M into the soft candy melt. One on each pretzel. I did some with coordinating colors and some with mixed colors. Whatever strikes your fancy! There is no right or wrong way to do it. Let them cool completely before serving. (except for the few you pop in your mouth while you are making them, just be sure the chocolate isn’t too hot!)
Aren’t they cute and colorful? And they taste amazing too. I love that combination of salty and sweet! You can find more fun and easy party food ideas in our party food gallery here.
Have a great day!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee