Here’s an oldie but goodie…our most popular valentine ever…pinned hundreds of thousands of times! Wow!! Yep…you read that right! 🙂 These were created using pillow boxes a little satin ribbon, a 1.5 inch circle punch, a 2 inch scallop punch and some goldfish crackers. you know, a little salty to cut through all the sweets these little ones will be getting. 🙂
I simply cut the ribbon to size, wrapped it around the box and taped it where it would be hidden by the tag, then I just taped the tags on to the ribbon. Simple and fun!
I love love love the pink and orange combo. In order to “boy” these up it would be really cute with a blue ribbon and tag too. Blue and orange is always so striking!
Hope you are having fun creating all these handmade valentines!
Download the free tags for these valentines here:
Be sure to check out our other free printables like our:
Bugs and Kisses for Halloween
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party