Here’s an oldie but goodie…our most popular valentine ever…pinned hundreds of thousands of times! Wow!! Yep…you read that right! 🙂 These were created using pillow boxes a little satin ribbon, a 1.5 inch circle punch, a 2 inch scallop punch and some goldfish crackers. you know, a little salty to cut through all the sweets these little ones will be getting. 🙂
I simply cut the ribbon to size, wrapped it around the box and taped it where it would be hidden by the tag, then I just taped the tags on to the ribbon. Simple and fun!
I love love love the pink and orange combo. In order to “boy” these up it would be really cute with a blue ribbon and tag too. Blue and orange is always so striking!
Hope you are having fun creating all these handmade valentines!
Download the free tags for these valentines here:
Be sure to check out our other free printables like our:
Bugs and Kisses for Halloween
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
have a great day!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- Designer’s Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- Free Teacher Appreciation Printable : Thanks for an Amazing Year
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- DIY Glitter Star Cupcake Toppers with Toothpicks
- Teacher Appreciation Week Ideas : End of the Year Teacher Gifts
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- Teacher Appreciation Card : Teacher Appreciation Week Free Printables
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!