I am so excited to share the valentine’s I’ve been working on this last week. I LOVE valentines day! It is just too fun to be able to create little fun handmade gifts for your friends and family. This Totally Kool Valentine is an option for you that is super reasonably priced, peanut-free (for all your classrooms), and something different and fun! Affiliate links are included in this post.
You can find these Kool-Aid drinks at Walmart in a pack of 6 for $1.00. That’s just .17 cents a piece! They come in tons of fun flavors and colors to satisfy all the kiddos. If you can’t find them at WalMart, or you’re worried about the mess, you can add them to these Kool Aid packs to hand out. Add our free printable tag, and a bit of baker’s twine (I like to use this twine) and you’re all set!
Bugs and Kisses for Halloween
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party