I am so excited to share the valentine’s I’ve been working on this last week. I LOVE valentines day! It is just too fun to be able to create little fun handmade gifts for your friends and family. This Totally Kool Valentine is an option for you that is super reasonably priced, peanut-free (for all your classrooms), and something different and fun! Affiliate links are included in this post.
You can find these Kool-Aid drinks at Walmart in a pack of 6 for $1.00. That’s just .17 cents a piece! They come in tons of fun flavors and colors to satisfy all the kiddos. If you can’t find them at WalMart, or you’re worried about the mess, you can add them to these Kool Aid packs to hand out. Add our free printable tag, and a bit of baker’s twine (I like to use this twine) and you’re all set!
Bugs and Kisses for Halloween
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
Have a great day!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows