This year is flying by!! It feels like I was just prepping for New Year’s Eve festivities and now here it is March already! Here’s a little something for you just in time for St. Patty’s day. There are a couple of different files…one is a set of tags that you can punch out with a 3″ scallop or circle punch (or you can cut them ou in a square too!;) ) The second is a sheet of rectangular labels. I designed these with a candy bar in mind. Ghiradelli makes a great white chocolate candy bar that is wrapped in gold foil. If you stick one of these on the front it will look very fun! 🙂
Here’s the round label sheet:
Just print them out on a nice weight white cardstock and you’re all set to go! 🙂
Have a great day!
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Thanksgiving Gift Tags Free Printables
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Tags - Spiderwebs
- Cute Homecoming Proposal Idea - Free Printable Tag
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Free St. Patrick's Day Printables : Taste the Rainbow
- Put a Ring on It Valentine | Free Printable Valentine for Kids and Tweens
- DIY Valentines : Eye Like You Valentine
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?
- FREEBIE: DIY Fortune Cookie Valentine and Free Valentine Printables I'm fortunate to have you...
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag