I don’t know about you guys, but one of the things my kids love most about Halloween is getting “boo’ed” by our friends and neighbors. Even more fun for them is getting to actually DO the booing! They love making the treats and then waiting patiently to run them over to the doorstep, knock and run and hide to watch the fun looks of surprise that they get when the neighbors open their door and discover the treats. SO, I decided that this year we are going to be Lucky the Leprechaun and drop a fun treat on our neighbors doorsteps this St. Patrick’s Day too!! 🙂 It’s a simple project, just a box of Lucky Charms that you can decorate with a free printable “top o’ the morning to ya!” tag (get it…morning…breakfast food… 😉 ) drop it on the doorstep and run!
I know that my kids would love to have a little something magically appear for a simple and fun breakfast! Here are the free printable tags:
Download these free St. Patrick’s Day printables here:
Have a great day!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Thanksgiving Gift Tags Free Printables
- Designer’s Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Ready for Take-off: Airplane Themed Party
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster’s Inc. Monster’s University Pretzel Snacks