I am a sucker for a good holiday celebration! And since I am 1/4 Irish, I count down until March, when I get to cook up as much hearty Irish food as my family can handle, decorate with way too much green, and summon mischievous leprechauns to wreak a little havoc around the house, and watch my kids get the biggest kick out of it ALL!
Here’s a simple and fun St. Patrick’s Day food to add to your green festivities!
Here’s what you will need:
a bag of individually wrapped Rolo candy
a couple of packages of rainbow Air Head Xtremes (each pack will make 2 “pops”)
Rainbow-colored large gumballs
Miniature plastic cauldrons (I found these at Party City)
With a wood skewer, poke a hole into each gumball and set aside. Fold 1 Air Head Extreme strip into thirds, like a ribbon, and place it on the skewer. Repeat this three more times so that you have 4 “ribbons” total. Alternate the direction of the “ribbons” by twisting them. Top with a colored gumball, and then trim the skewer. Hold the stick in place in the cauldron and fill the cauldron with Rolo candies. Fill it all the way so that the “pop” will rest comfortably in it. That’s it!! Enjoy!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- Galentine's Valentine's Day Brunch Party
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
11 thoughts on “DIY: St. Patrick’s Day Candy Pops”
Those are so stinkin’ cute! Thanks for sharing!
Chippy White Cottage Blessings,
What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing with us at #OvertheMoon Link Party. I’ve pinned and shared.
Sue recently posted…Over the Moon Link Party #63
Thanks Sue! Have a wonderful day!
Cute concept. I personally love these rainbow pieces, I’ve used them on cupcakes too. Thanks for sharing with us at Family Joy Blog linky party:)
Crystal recently posted…Family Joy Blog Linky Party #57
These look like so much fun. Sorry to admit it but my kids would never get to the Rolos because those would be totally mine.Lol
Melissa Ruddy recently posted…Mexican Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
lol! Anything with chocolate and caramel is totally my weakness too Melissa! 😉
So cute! My kids would love these! Thanks for sharing with Funtastic Friday!
Heidi recently posted…Leprechaun Trail Mix
These are super cute and clever! Thanks for sharing for Thursday Favorite Things! I have featured you on my blog for our party!