I am a sucker for a good holiday celebration! And since I am 1/4 Irish, I count down until March, when I get to cook up as much hearty Irish food as my family can handle, decorate with way too much green, and summon mischievous leprechauns to wreak a little havoc around the house, and watch my kids get the biggest kick out of it ALL!
Here’s a simple and fun St. Patrick’s Day food to add to your green festivities!
Here’s what you will need:
a bag of individually wrapped Rolo candy
a couple of packages of rainbow Air Head Xtremes (each pack will make 2 “pops”)
Rainbow-colored large gumballs
Miniature plastic cauldrons (I found these at Party City)
With a wood skewer, poke a hole into each gumball and set aside. Fold 1 Air Head Extreme strip into thirds, like a ribbon, and place it on the skewer. Repeat this three more times so that you have 4 “ribbons” total. Alternate the direction of the “ribbons” by twisting them. Top with a colored gumball, and then trim the skewer. Hold the stick in place in the cauldron and fill the cauldron with Rolo candies. Fill it all the way so that the “pop” will rest comfortably in it. That’s it!! Enjoy!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party