I am a sucker for a good holiday celebration! And since I am 1/4 Irish, I count down until March, when I get to cook up as much hearty Irish food as my family can handle, decorate with way too much green, and summon mischievous leprechauns to wreak a little havoc around the house, and watch my kids get the biggest kick out of it ALL!
Here’s a simple and fun St. Patrick’s Day food to add to your green festivities!
Here’s what you will need:
a bag of individually wrapped Rolo candy
a couple of packages of rainbow Air Head Xtremes (each pack will make 2 “pops”)
Rainbow-colored large gumballs
Miniature plastic cauldrons (I found these at Party City)
With a wood skewer, poke a hole into each gumball and set aside. Fold 1 Air Head Extreme strip into thirds, like a ribbon, and place it on the skewer. Repeat this three more times so that you have 4 “ribbons” total. Alternate the direction of the “ribbons” by twisting them. Top with a colored gumball, and then trim the skewer. Hold the stick in place in the cauldron and fill the cauldron with Rolo candies. Fill it all the way so that the “pop” will rest comfortably in it. That’s it!! Enjoy!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags – Ghosts
- Easy DIY Disney Halloween Costume Idea for Teens
- Free Teacher Appreciation Printable : Thanks for an Amazing Year
- Ice Cream Sundae Party Ideas : Ice Cream Party Food
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Cute Batman Party Ideas and Batman Food Ideas
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Tips for Hanging Garland
- Chalk Paint Dresser Make-Over