I am a sucker for a good holiday celebration! And since I am 1/4 Irish, I count down until March, when I get to cook up as much hearty Irish food as my family can handle, decorate with way too much green, and summon mischievous leprechauns to wreak a little havoc around the house, and watch my kids get the biggest kick out of it ALL!
Here’s a simple and fun St. Patrick’s Day food to add to your green festivities!
Here’s what you will need:
a bag of individually wrapped Rolo candy
a couple of packages of rainbow Air Head Xtremes (each pack will make 2 “pops”)
Rainbow-colored large gumballs
Miniature plastic cauldrons (I found these at Party City)
With a wood skewer, poke a hole into each gumball and set aside. Fold 1 Air Head Extreme strip into thirds, like a ribbon, and place it on the skewer. Repeat this three more times so that you have 4 “ribbons” total. Alternate the direction of the “ribbons” by twisting them. Top with a colored gumball, and then trim the skewer. Hold the stick in place in the cauldron and fill the cauldron with Rolo candies. Fill it all the way so that the “pop” will rest comfortably in it. That’s it!! Enjoy!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- DIY Washi Tape Feathers a Cute Fall Craft
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows