Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We’re celebrating today with one of our favorite breakfasts- rainbow pancakes. St. Patrick’s Day is an extra special day in our house because it is also Ashley’s birthday. She gets SO excited for the leprechaun to come…it has become quite a production in our house. The leprechaun trap building starts in january…no joke! She is super serious and convinced that every year she will catch him. 😉 Needless to say, when you combine a birthday and holiday in our house, things get pretty crazy. That includes our annual St. Patrick’s Day rainbow pancakes. While it’s a little time consuming to mix up six different bowls of batter…the results for this are so fun it’s worth it! 🙂
I use my favorite go-to pancake recipe for these colorful and fun pancakes. It tastes amazing, is easy to whip up, and you can freeze the leftovers for later in the week! 😉
simply mix up your pancake batter and divide evenly into 6 bowls. Using food coloring color each bowl a different color of the rainbow. Cook pancakes as usual.
I like to serve these pancakes with clouds of whipped cream, and I sprinkle them with a few green sprinkles for added St. Patrick’s Day breakfast fun. The kids will love these…I promise!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?