Who is excited for turkey and all the fixings next week? And who is more excited for leftover turkey sandwiches? That would be me!! I love Thanksgiving dinner, but if I’m being honest, it’s mostly for the side dishes. 😉 All the carbs…stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, pie…I’m getting hungry just thinking about it! We have had Thanksgiving at my grandma’s or another relatives house for the last many, many years. It is so fun to gather with all the relatives and stay up late, shop, eat, play games and eat some more. This year is obviously a bit different with the chaos of stay at home restrictions and such, so we are having a small gathering and cooking here at home. I am pretty excited about it if I’m being honest, because well, I LOVE the Thanksgiving leftovers! It’s the leftover turkey on some great bread, with leftover homemade cranberry sauce on top that I really love the day after. These free Thanksgiving printables will help you share the love. Send some leftovers home with your loved ones with these cute free printable Thanksgiving thankful tags.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Let’s face it. Packaging makes everything look even better right? So leftovers packaged up cute makes them even more exciting to eat the next day. 😉 I love these kraft take out boxes and these bags to match. They look super cute with these free black and white Thanksgiving printables.
Each tag is marked with a hole where you can use a hole punch to cut it out. I tied my tags on to the bag handles with this twine. If you really want to dial it up a notch, include these cute wooden utensils in with the package and everything is ready to eat. 😉
I made them black and white so you don’t need any special ink to print them out and put them together for you all in a printable Thanksgiving tags PDF that is super easy to download and print out. There are six tags per page, so you can plan accordingly for how many sheets of paper you’ll need to print. When you print our free printables, or have them printed, be sure to do it on 110lb (or heavier) white cardstock. I use this cardstock for all of my printables and I always just print them at home either on my inkjet or laser printer. Either one works great!
I like to use this paper trimmer for cutting out all of my printables. For the bottom of the tags, you can cut them straight across, or cut some free-hand jagged edges like I did to give them more of a ghost-like look.
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
What’s on your Thanksgiving menu? Check out some of these yummy recipes that make GREAT leftovers. 😉
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
I hope you have fun putting these little packages together with our free Thanksgiving printables!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag