Can you believe that it is the middle of October already? While we’re starting to break out the pumpkin treats and look forward to Halloween parties in the next two weeks, I don’t want to freak you out, but there are only 10 weeks until Christmas!! YIKES!! So, with that in mind, I’ve rounded up five things I’m loving right now, and that would make great gifts for the holidays. A couple of them are even on sale right now. Who needs Black Friday? 😉
You all know I’m a total sucker for pretty paper and Rifle Paper Co. papers and gifts have to be among the prettiest paper goods I have ever seen. These little notebooks are just a work of art in themselves.
You can never have too many bags, right? This darling straw tote from Anthropologie is the perfect grab and go bag and at only $24.95 it’s the perfect price point too.
Ah Kate. You’ve probably noticed that I can’t seem to create a Friday Favorites list without including something of hers. I just love her fun, quirky, colorful style. And you know how I feel about polka dots. I have this ipad mini case and I love it. One negative…it doesn’t have the magnetic lid and so it doesn’t signal the ipad to turn off. It will just turn off at whatever time you have your ipad scheduled to shut off on it’s own. A small drawback for a super stylish case. I get compliments on it all the time!
This little guy is making me want to decorate a nursery or playroom. How cute is he? What a cute gift idea for someone with little kids or a new mom to be.
You can never go wrong with a pretty necklace. I love the drop on this one and the layered look. What are some of the things you are loving at the moment? I’d love to hear about them so I can check them out. I’m always on the hunt for new and fun products to share! 🙂
- Favorite Walmart Home Decor Finds for Fall
- Halloween Home Decor
- Saturday Sale Favorites
- Best Halloween Decor : Get it Before It's Gone!
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce