Here’s a quick and easy way to spookify your Halloween meal. Spider Ice Cubes! It’s SO simple, you can’t help but make them.
All you need…an ice cube tray, water and some plastic spiders. 🙂 Fill the ice cube tray, add spiders and freeze. Serve in your favorite beverage…I liked the idea of 7up or sprite because it’s clear so you can really show them off.
You can rim the glasses with black sugar in seconds. Here’s what you need:
Honey and black sugar. Pour some black sugar in a bowl. Take a bit of honey and wipe it just around the rim of the glass. Turn the glass upside down into the bowl of sugar and make sure it’s nice and coated.
Fill with ice and the beverage of your choice. 🙂
Because I’m a paranoid mom…I wouldn’t serve these to tiny kids, and I would serve them with a straw…so that just in case the ice melts and the spider is loose in your drink, it doesn’t become a choking hazard! Ok, I feel better now. 😉
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party