Here’s a quick and easy way to spookify your Halloween meal. Spider Ice Cubes! It’s SO simple, you can’t help but make them.
All you need…an ice cube tray, water and some plastic spiders. 🙂 Fill the ice cube tray, add spiders and freeze. Serve in your favorite beverage…I liked the idea of 7up or sprite because it’s clear so you can really show them off.
You can rim the glasses with black sugar in seconds. Here’s what you need:
Honey and black sugar. Pour some black sugar in a bowl. Take a bit of honey and wipe it just around the rim of the glass. Turn the glass upside down into the bowl of sugar and make sure it’s nice and coated.
Fill with ice and the beverage of your choice. 🙂
Because I’m a paranoid mom…I wouldn’t serve these to tiny kids, and I would serve them with a straw…so that just in case the ice melts and the spider is loose in your drink, it doesn’t become a choking hazard! Ok, I feel better now. 😉
- Spring Bedroom Mini Makeover
- Free Valentine Cards
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- Easy Design Updates for a Cozy Guest Bedroom
- Midway Modern Dining Room Ideas
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Spring Table Setting Ideas : Blogger Home Tour
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows