You don’t have to be an experienced baker to add a little style to your fall desserts! All it takes are a few extra ingredients from the store, and you’re in business! I’ve made a pumpkin spice cake with maple frosting, but a boxed cake and frosting would work beautifully here as well.
After completely frosting the cake, a simple way to amp up the style is with candy corns. Simply lay the candies out in any pattern you like. I’ve chosen a simple mosaic pattern.
Another option, if you want to inject even more style, is to top the cake with caramel apples. These little red beauties are crab apples. They were available at my local grocery store. I made a homemade caramel and then sprinkled them lightly with sea salt. A pre made caramel dip would work well, too!
Don’t be afraid to get creative. Adding a little extra beauty to your fall desserts will make your event even sweeter!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Elf Movie Night Party - Christmas Traditions
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- Nancy Drew Party Ideas