You don’t have to be an experienced baker to add a little style to your fall desserts! All it takes are a few extra ingredients from the store, and you’re in business! I’ve made a pumpkin spice cake with maple frosting, but a boxed cake and frosting would work beautifully here as well.
After completely frosting the cake, a simple way to amp up the style is with candy corns. Simply lay the candies out in any pattern you like. I’ve chosen a simple mosaic pattern.
Another option, if you want to inject even more style, is to top the cake with caramel apples. These little red beauties are crab apples. They were available at my local grocery store. I made a homemade caramel and then sprinkled them lightly with sea salt. A pre made caramel dip would work well, too!
Don’t be afraid to get creative. Adding a little extra beauty to your fall desserts will make your event even sweeter!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Spooktacular Halloween Food Ideas for Kids
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Cute Batman Party Ideas and Batman Food Ideas
- DIY Glitter Star Cupcake Toppers with Toothpicks
- Trail Mix Bar DIY : Perfect for Weddings and Parties
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!
- BABY SHOWERS: GIRL PARTIES: The Butterfly Baby Shower
- BOY PARTIES: VIDEO GAME PARTIES Super Mario Brothers Party Ideas