Remember last week we made a gloriously tall rainbow cake for St. Patrick’s Day? Well why not kill two rainbows with one stone? If you’re going to all the trouble of coloring your cake batter six ways, let’s use that leftover goodness to make a whole new treat!
It’s simple as can be. Fill cupcake wrappers with a spoonful of each color of batter. Make sure you get your rainbow colors in order; start with purple on the bottom, then blue, green, yellow, orange and finish with red! Bake according to your recipe’s directions. When you bite into that little St. Patty’s Day treasure you get this:
If it’s any motivation, my teenage son said this idea was “so rad”. I take that as high praise. Kids of all ages will love this happy-go-lucky surprise-inside cupcake. Enjoy!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids (and everyone else)
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Nighttime Outdoor Party Ideas : Host an Outdoor Movie Night Party
- Trail Mix Bar DIY : Perfect for Weddings and Parties
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!