Remember last week we made a gloriously tall rainbow cake for St. Patrick’s Day? Well why not kill two rainbows with one stone? If you’re going to all the trouble of coloring your cake batter six ways, let’s use that leftover goodness to make a whole new treat!
It’s simple as can be. Fill cupcake wrappers with a spoonful of each color of batter. Make sure you get your rainbow colors in order; start with purple on the bottom, then blue, green, yellow, orange and finish with red! Bake according to your recipe’s directions. When you bite into that little St. Patty’s Day treasure you get this:
If it’s any motivation, my teenage son said this idea was “so rad”. I take that as high praise. Kids of all ages will love this happy-go-lucky surprise-inside cupcake. Enjoy!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Week in Review
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- DIY Cupcake Toppers and Feather Party Food Picks
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- DIY Glittered Party Bottles : Fun DIY Party Ideas
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag