I’m just an Irish girl at heart, and with St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to celebrate by making the magically delicious rainbow cake.
Turn up the volume on your celebration this year! Add simple chocolate coin candy detail for that extra festive sparkle!
Next, it’s time to play with food coloring. Every St. Paddy’s Day Pot-of-Gold needs a rainbow! Split batter into separate bowls and color to your hearts content!
Remember when we added sprinkles to the middle of our cake recently? We’re at it again. This time our rainbow has a golden treasure inside.
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Host a Cute and Easy Super Bowl Party
- Easy Easter Brunch Table Setting Ideas and Recipes
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Hosting a Brunch Party : Creative Brunch Ideas for a Crowd
- Layered Drinks Tutorial : How to Make multi colored party drinks that will amaze!