I’m just an Irish girl at heart, and with St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to celebrate by making the magically delicious rainbow cake.
Turn up the volume on your celebration this year! Add simple chocolate coin candy detail for that extra festive sparkle!
Next, it’s time to play with food coloring. Every St. Paddy’s Day Pot-of-Gold needs a rainbow! Split batter into separate bowls and color to your hearts content!
Remember when we added sprinkles to the middle of our cake recently? We’re at it again. This time our rainbow has a golden treasure inside.
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
Easy to Make Magically Delicious Rainbow Cake
baking DIY, baking ideas, baking tips, cake, cake ruffles, cute st. patrick's day ideas, dessert, DIY, DIY st. patrick's day ideas, food coloring, kids rainbow party ideas, rainbow cake, rainbow parties, rainbow party ideas st. patrick's party ideas, sprinkles, sprinkles inside, St. Patrick's Day, st. patrick's day ideas, st. patricks day party
March 28, 2019
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Adorable Free Printable Halloween Tags for Booing Friends and Neighbors : Booyah!
- Pink Baby Shower Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- How to Make Yummy Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Are you Ready for Some Football? Tailgate themed Football Party Ideas
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- Entertain: Pink, Gold and Mint Baptism Party
1 thought on “Easy to Make Magically Delicious Rainbow Cake”