I’m just an Irish girl at heart, and with St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to celebrate by making the magically delicious rainbow cake.
Turn up the volume on your celebration this year! Add simple chocolate coin candy detail for that extra festive sparkle!
Next, it’s time to play with food coloring. Every St. Paddy’s Day Pot-of-Gold needs a rainbow! Split batter into separate bowls and color to your hearts content!
Remember when we added sprinkles to the middle of our cake recently? We’re at it again. This time our rainbow has a golden treasure inside.
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Host a Cute and Easy Super Bowl Party
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- 16 Amazing Fall Apple Recipes : Cinnamon Spiced Apple Strudel Sundae
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?