Spring is in the air and that means wedding season is right around the corner! Woohoo! I get emails frequently from soon to be brides, looking for advice on planning and designing their big day. One of my favorite things to tell them is that it’s not difficult to personalize this most personal of occasions. With the right vendors in your pocket, you can create a beautiful, personal event that’s both stylish and memorable. If you are a bride-to-be, Shutterfly might just become your best friend. 😉 With tons of gorgeous designs, varying card sizes, shapes and trim options, the possibilities are nearly endless. Not to mention the customizable back of card designs and the foil stamped text that is totally on trend. Even the pickiest bride is sure to find something that fits their style and the best part? It’s super easy to create yourself!
Another bit of advice I like to give my brides…take time to think through the message and feel you want to give your guests about your wedding and how you want to be represented as a couple. Starting with the very first communication to the last, Save the Dates to Thank You Notes, you want everything to reflect that same feel guests can expect at your ceremony. Here are a few of the gorgeous Save the Dates I love to get you started!
I used the gold foil stamped cards for my Christmas cards and they were beautiful! I’ve been seeing more silver popping up all over and I’m falling in love with it all over again. Combine that gorgeous foil stamping with a great trim and you have a beautiful combination.
With as much effort as you put into getting the perfect engagement photos, I love that you can really make them shine on these Save the Dates. The pearlized paper is a great option to add a little extra “oomph” to your design.
You can find my favorite designs here:
Simply Shimmery (foil-stamped)
Central Characters (ticket trim)
Simple Type (bracket trim)
Pure Radiance (rounded trim)
Clear Beauty (square with scalloped trim)
I’m so excited for all you brides! Happy planning!
I have been sponsored by Shutterfly to write this post. What does that mean? The sponsor, in this case Shutterfly, has given me product and or payment in exchange for work in styling their product and writing about it. All sponsored products I feature here on the blog are items I am truly a fan of…places that I would shop and visit, products I would eat or buy regardless of my affiliations with them. Thanks to the support of these sponsors, I am able to do what I love, and continue to share my tips and ideas with you!
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce