It’s already the middle of September, and if you’re anything like me, you are wondering how we got here and why it feels like it should be Easter and not Halloween. 😉 Such a crazy year! We had a great introduction to fall earlier this week that fit perfectly with 2020. Monday was Labor Day with amazing summer-like temperatures in the mid 90’s. By Midnight that night, temps had dropped 60 degrees and we had snow in the mountains and 110 mph winds that had torn through much of the city knocking down hundreds of huge trees and knocking power out to roughly 50% of the residents of Salt Lake. Crazy town!! Suddenly, it felt like Halloween. lol! I’ve been reading articles about Halloween being cancelled in major cities and other restrictions being put in place, but if you’re anything like me…you are still going to celebrate! We have to have SOME normalcy around here people! Ashley has been occupying herself by coming up with some fun and easy DIY Disney Halloween costume ideas for teens and I have a super cute one to share with you today.
Ash will look for any excuse to buy pink high heels, so a DIY Disney Toy Story Barbie costume was first up on her list. 😉 She did such an awesome job pulling this easy costume idea together.
This no-sew easy DIY Disney Halloween Costume is perfect for teens or adults and looks cute on it’s own or as part of a couple’s costume with Ken. 😉
Ash found everything on Amazon, (affiliate links are included) and it arrived via Prime, so within 2 days we had the whole costume ready to go! If you are looking for a last minute Halloween costume idea this one would be perfect.
This is the blue one piece metallic unitard she found. She was particular about making sure it was just the right shade of blue and sparkly. 😉 Some of the reviews say that it runs small, but Ash found that it ran very true to size. And of course the pink shoes are the favorite piece from this costume, they too, run true to size in her opinion.
All that’s left is a wide pink belt (this is the one she chose) and those awesome rainbow leggings. The belt I linked is great because it has lots of holes and is elastic on all but the very front, so it fits a wide variety of sizes.
This is SUCH a bright, fun and EASY DIY Disney Halloween Costume idea for teens or adults! For this girly girl that loves to dress up, Toy Story Barbie was the perfect fit.
We have TONS of free Halloween Printables and DIY Halloween Ideas for you here on the site! Here’s a sampling of some of the most popular.
Looking for more fun DIY Crafts and printables? You can find TONS of fun Halloween ideas in our Halloween DIY Gallery.
PIN THIS to your favorite Halloween board so you can find it again easily!
Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you will come back often. Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables! And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party